November 2015 - getting to know you!


Wasn't hard to fall in love with this guy





esp with Monsters on the loose!



Love having a couple quiet Sundays at home

Drew was sleeping ok at night - 3 hour stretches. But I was having some unique post-partum issues that were far worse than anything I dealt with during pregnancy. I was having acute, chronic pain for about 2 1/2 weeks. 
But having this little snuggler by me made it easier to cope.



I wasn't used to having such a tiny baby!

so peaceful, even with the nursing rash


our first baby to not like bath time

but Luvy was there to make it better


he got the hang of it


clean & cozy


Ruth was smitten, and so natural with him



these two getting nostalgic with their old bouncer

and taking advantage of Mom sleeping in a little longer - raiding the pantry

and keeping us entertained



Luke being Luke








A classic set of missionaries & a special new convert and friend, Bailey




Sloan giving me a break & taking the big kids out for donuts




 
With Luvy's help, finally decided on a mantle!!





busted








getting more alert every day









Our first family outing with Drew- to Nugg's





he slept right through it



Papa & Dodie visit! Papa sweetly teared up when he met Drew

Then took us gopher hunting


















His gopher trap



The real danger -3 year old Luke needing a diaper change!

No comments: