Drew-bear started smiling for us early
still unsure about bath time

Luke was adjusting well to being a big brother. Here are his besties - Bianca and Eddie
His only act of defiance - refusing to fall asleep in his bed
Reggie was doing ok. He liked full day kindergarten for a couple weeks, then started begging me to pick him up at half day again. He would come home so tired and irritable. I figured he would adjust after a few weeks, but he seemed to only get worse (more on that later).
At least he was always wearing clean underwear! This is his clean pile after 4 days...
showing off his juggling while I nursed
Ruth's busy schedule
Her Native American project
Delivering Thanksgiving dinners with Dad
still my willing helper
Sloan's parents flew in from Utah for Thanksgiving
We took them to the newly remodeled Children's Museum
We took them to the newly remodeled Children's Museum
Bass Pro Shops
date night!
Hammond's Candy Factory
Reggie was still traumatized from seeing scary movies before Halloween (esp Ghost Busters), so he was on guard when I said the factory tour started with a little movie
Reggie was still traumatized from seeing scary movies before Halloween (esp Ghost Busters), so he was on guard when I said the factory tour started with a little movie
Thanksgiving morning - time to get back on the ol' treadmill
On my way downstairs that morning, I was shocked to see Sloan jig-sawing the turkey getting it ready for the smoker.
Spatch cock!
Grandma took over the Jello-O salad, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy
Game time
We were sad to see Gpa & Gma go Friday morning :(
Time to get the Christmas decor out to cheer us up!
I love getting the stockings out... My great-grandma Meme made mine & Ruth's. Sloan's mom made his. Luvy made the boys'.
Mini candy houses
Christmas Card/newborn photo shoot by Danica Nelson
It was so nice having her come to our home to do the shoot. It was quick & nearly painless.
But we're not always so lucky







































No comments:
Post a Comment