- I am 11 wks pregnant
- Sloan was accepted to UNLV dental school
- We got to hear our song on the radio and the video is being played on TV
So now we can let Tangled die happy!
Not really, I'm not sure what will happen with Tangled, but with #2 on the way and dental school starting in Aug, we're about ready to wrap it up here. Which is sad because we love it here, most especially our friends. And the beauty everywhere. But the show must go on.
We had some fun last month, amidst the turbulence of waiting to find out about dental school and enduring 1st trimester loveliness. Ruthie was of course oblivious...
Here's where I left off from my joyous birthday celebrations... picnic in Devonport and North Head caves afterward.
The crew -
The crew -
Aly's awesome dessert... before & after
The entertainment
Journey to the caves (how many shoulders can Ruthie ride?)
Oo-oo-oo-ah-ah!
Poor, love-starved child
Ahhh... a moment alone....
This is our fabulous photographer/giant oreo maker/friend extraordinaire, Aly.
I love this shot (courtesy Jon Law).
Our usual Sunday afternoon -Jazz at the Domain
Ruthie and this little girl get so excited when they see each other they squeal and run in circles and last week they had a major collision from running into each other in their excitement.
We lost track of her for a while - searched everywhere, found her here
??
Random shots...
At the Waitangi Day (Auckland Day) "Busker's Festival" at the Viaduct.
First taste of show business. Oh no!
Waitangi Day fireworks from our deck
arms or antennas?
happy for hours at mission bay
happier with a candy cane in the back seat
happiest head-banging with Aly while Trajan busks as Angus Young from AC/DC

what a legend!
And last of all, a camping trip to Whatipu, 40 mins west of Auckland...
First things first: tent up, toilet out

I'm so mean!!
The campsite was a 5 min walk from the beach, but it took us 25 mins with Ruthie's pet boogie board.

hey Ice Man!
We were amazed by the beach and the warm water... I actually got in! which never happens. It was a big, beautiful beach and we had it almost all to ourselves. Perfect cloud cover and a gentle breeze. Ah... take me back.
carpe' diem ruthie

So that's all for now. We're probably coming home late April/early May with mixed feelings, but mostly hope and relief.



























6 comments:
I had to read this is the car because I was so excited. The photos are so gorgeous! Nice work. Loved ruthies pet boogie board. Aniston had one too at her age named Sikesaur.
Really loved the potty pictre and ice man and Trajan playing guitar on the street. It was a perfect blog. Thanks!
WOW so much exciting news! Congrats on the song, movie, and BABY!! So Fun! Vegas is a WHOLE lot closer! We will have to hook up when we are up to see my parents! Enjoy your last few months there!!!
WAHOO!!! What wonderful news!!!! Congratulations on everything! I am so excited that you will be coming home! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! (can you tell I am excited?)
CONGRATULATIONS on EVERYTHING! I bet you have a lot of mixed emotions right now, especially being pregnant. I am so happy for you and your sweet family. I hope you are feeling well! I hope to see you soon :)
CONGRATULATIONS on EVERYTHING! I bet you have a lot of mixed emotions right now, especially being pregnant. I am so happy for you and your sweet family. I hope you are feeling well! I hope to see you soon :)
Congrats... and you are right. He totally looks like iceman.
Post a Comment