I know my blog has been this boring... but it's going to super exciting in about 3 days... now starts the countdown
hmmm I cant wait!....
awww. sweet girl. she looks like she's 5 in that video! :) can't wait for the countdown to end! :)
Wow. This blog is like a symbol of how long you've had to wait for UNLV to get the list out.
i kept thinking you were going to stop the car fast or scream like you were going to run into something to see ruthies reaction.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hmmm I cant wait!....
awww. sweet girl. she looks like she's 5 in that video! :) can't wait for the countdown to end! :)
Wow. This blog is like a symbol of how long you've had to wait for UNLV to get the list out.
i kept thinking you were going to stop the car fast or scream like you were going to run into something to see ruthies reaction.
Post a Comment