We decided to bless Luke at Sloan's brother's house in Mesa over Thanksgiving to keep it more intimate and to be able to include our extended family. But FIRST!
a little dance party to get things going...
and another masterpiece by Ruthie, this one with Sloan's chest hair
Reggie's latest fixation: running water
and Dad's basketball hoop (even though he has his own)
Dad fixed the roof of the shed
(I'm tempted to post Michealangelo's painting of Adam here, but I'll resist. But isn't he a stud muffin?)
Our first date after Luke's birth. Loved Skyfall!
THANKSGIVING
On our way to Mesa... caught the kids holding hands :)
dinner at Wendy's. He did ok on the drive! Sloan cracked the windows so it sounded like a tornado in there, but it kept him asleep!
Turkey Trot 10K
Sloan with his brother Clayne
We joined the Woffindens for Thanksgiving dinner at Mimi's Cafe'
I was surprised how many people were eating out on Thanksgiving. I'll admit it was tasty and much less work, but I'll stick to my traditions, thank you! We had a feast at Clayne & Fiona's the next day.
love his smile!
Reggie dipping his french fries and corn dogs in butter.
and then just eating it by the spoonfull.
and then just eating it by the spoonfull.
Evening walks
And a polar bear dip! We had to earn our slice of pie by jumping in
Saturday morning football
Reggie's next fettish: balls (don't touch!)
Ruthie as QB
Touchdown!
Helpin Fiona in the yard
my 3rd sister/SIL with chickens (happy it's them, not me :)
Luke's Blessing
don't notice the vein in my neck about to pop bc I'm wrestling to keep Reggie on my lap!
Ken & Luvy - drove 6 hrs to be there
Aunt Jo Rita & Uncle Greg
Sloan & his brothers
havin a ball!
Dinner
Luke and JoRita
Shannon & Scott Chapman
Sara Stitz and Riley (Tyler's daughter)
Scott, Bishopric member, Sloan, Clayne, Warren, Greg, Ken, Jordan
That night Clayne & Fiona went out and I was amazed by the older brother's babysitting skills. They put their 6 younger siblings to bed lovingly & patiently, then sat on the couch together and visited for a couple hours till the parents came home (they don't have TV). Such good boys.
Speaking of good boys...
























































No comments:
Post a Comment