Introducing
Luke Duane Robison
Born October 4
Born October 4
9 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches
Dr. Juarez
happy dad
Sloan was a huge support during labor. After 6 hrs at home and 1 at the hospital, I got up to an 8 and was managing ok with his help (not having fun, but you know, managing). I was having 2nd thoughts on whether to get the epidural because it seemed the end was in sight. But the nurse reminded me it would get a lot worse once my water broke and with the anesthesiologist in the room waiting, I caved in. In hindsight, I'm glad I had it bc he was sunny side up and I was at a 10, pushing, for about an hour. The baby's heart rate and my blood pressure kept dropping during the pushing phase, but thankfully we had a happy ending and he was healthy as could be.
first visitor - big sis
day 3
His poor nose and brow were all swollen from being sunny side up
1st bath, so modest
with papa
the chins
Reggie can't get enough of him. The first time he met him (when Luvy brought him back from CA on day 4), he called him "Loot", with a loud 'T'. So we started calling him Loot, or Loot-loot, too.
Uncle TyTy
Week 2
his fingers and feet are LONG
at Dr. Dushman's office, getting ready for the big snip!
swimming at our neighbor's, the Fox's
Ruthie - back diving!
big Reg
Week 3
out back, getting some sun
i think we'll keep him :)




































4 comments:
He is so so cute! You make great babies :0)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe! I miss him already and I haven't even met him yet. I think I'll read the blog again.
Congratulations!! He is so handsome!!
oh my heck he's so cute!! kind of looks like reg but with a toot edge. ha. love the nickname! :) and you! can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment