We're in New Zealand now, getting ready to release the first single, but mostly just trying to find a place to live.
First the last two months in Vegas working for and living with my dad. It was a great two months and we were really happy to be able to make some money before coming out here to spend it all.
I ran a water pull and paddle scraper for a few weeks and Sloan worked 2 months with the underground crew (no pics of sloan, i thought it might hurt his street cred to show up with a camera).


Here's Ruthie in the peanut butter - we lost track of her for a few minutes and she managed to get a spatula, open up the peanut butter and find a hiding spot to
gorge herself.

playing at the park


and then we were off to LA for a few days to see newly married Luvie & Ken. Ruthie probably liked Small World best, Sloan liked the Screamin Coaster at CA Adventure, and I liked Pirates. Arrrr!



and then off & away!
here's the start of the journey - I think we're JUST getting the hang of managing all our luggage for the overseas moving ordeal. ruthie thought it was great.

we've spent 8 full days looking at apartments and houses to rent. it's a busy time in the rental market for some reason - the second we find anything we like, it's snatched up. thankfully simon has let us sleep on his couches in the studio. but we're ready to find a home, and more epecially BEDS.

The parks here are Sweet As! Zip lines!



And that's it for now. We met with Sony last Thursday and will meet with a bigger Sony crowd to perform next week, and the song will go out to the world in about 2 weeks. I'm excited to finally see this thing come to life, but sort of awkward to be pregnant while it's all going down! We're 7 weeks along now, feeling great and excited to be expecting. And curious to see how this will all work out.
9 comments:
YAH Robisons! SOOOO excited to hear the good news! What an adventure to be on- and while prego! Sonna- you are amazing! AND you look even more amazing! Does Sloan know how gorgeous you are!?!? I am sure he does. Good luck finding a place. I can't wait to hear more from NZ! Lotsa love from the Youngs!
FINALLY. i've been waiting for you to update! i'm sad we missed you in new zealand...can i get one of your cd's? i'll totally pay you. by the way. the nie nie house looks so amazing. you really did an incredible job...i wish i lived there. don't tell jake. how long will you be in new zealand? miss you. hope you find a house soon..and a bed...i'll pray for you.
WOW! Congratulations on being pregnant! Good luck with the house hunt and releasing your song too! Keep me updated! I love hearing about your exciting life!
AW my long lost roomate! So fun to read your update. Congrats on being prego! Ruthie is so cute! Im so excited that everything is coming together in NZ now! When will we get to hear your single? Good luck finding a home!
-p.s. when your back in the states we should plan a roomate reunion! Ha ha!
Congratulations!! That is really exciting! Once you are more settled you need to post lots of pictures of New Zealand! It is really good to hear how you guys are doing and I can't wait to hear your song :)
Wow Sonna what an exciting time for you! Congrats on the pregnancy and the CD coming out. How can I get one? Do y'all have a website for your music or anything? I love seeing pictures of New Zealand so keep em comin! :) Hope you feel okay during these early weeks of pregnancy. I'm so glad to be bloggin I have missed you so much!
Wahoo! Congrats! On it all! Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you before you left for New Zealand! It looks like you made it there safely, but I hope you find a home soon! I am sure it will all work out so wonderfully, but you'll have to keep my updated on the baby and stuff. We will only be like 6 weeks apart!
It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. I'm so glad that everthing is working out for you and your cute family. I can't wait to hear all your music!
Julie Coon Tandy
YAY!!!!! Expecting????
that is great. Congrats.... I hope you feel good over the next few months being so newly prego....
when you guys get done come on back here to vegas.... it's where all the fun is....
and we can all go out. COngrats again
Post a Comment