Back on Line

Sorry for long time, no blog... I lost our camera, our video camera, and my cell phone this month. BUT I found the cell phone and video camera, just waiting for the camera to show up. I've been holding out on posting bc of all the pictures on the lost camera, but life must go on. Truth is, I wasn't too sad about losing the camera bc I'm so ready for an upgrade, but that might have to wait until Christmas. So, here we are with a stand-by for now...

Here's Ruthie at work with me. I drag her along to visit businesses in Provo updating their info for Google. It's a sweet job! I can go whenever I want and take Ruthie if I need to. I go for an hour or so most days and it's nice to get out of the house and meet all the crazy business owners. Plus it forces me to actually get ready for the day, which I resent most days, but it's good.



Here we are at the State Fair. Ruthie was LOVIN it. Tried to climb into the pig pen then tried to lick her way in. Gross!





Here we are at the last BYU game. Our neighbors gave us the tickets and offered to come pick Ruthie up half-way through and take her home for her nap. Only in Provo. We had fun & were ready to take Ruthie out at half-time. She was driving us crazy! But the first half was fun. She said "cow-gar" and "football" for us and got the hang of watching the ball. But most of the time she just stared at the kid right next to us eating ice cream, candy, popcorn, and nachos. She was doing major finger sucking to keep from pouncing.




We've had a couple cold days, so I'm cramming in parks on warm days. Ruthie is fearless on the ladders, slides, and teeter-toters - she freaks us out sometimes.




3 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

This is my favorite blog post ever. You are so concise and so funny. BSF.

Teisha said...

Glad you are back! It is so fun to hear about Ruthie, and that is awesome about your job.

Cindy Merris said...

Hello my long lost friend! I am so happy I stumbled across your blog today and found out that you are in Provo. We are too. I would love to get together and catch up. This is my email: cindymerris@gmail.com. Your little girl is so cute. Talk to you soon