Finally Settled

It's really June? Not much has happened since last update, other than moving to Provo, which is why I haven't written. We're just plodding away, Sloan with classes, me with the garden and Ruthie, and Ruthie with everything she can get her hands on.

Here's us workin in the yard. I feel so lucky - I get to learn how to garden this summer because my mother-in-law has given me a portion of her garden while she's away. We're growing tomatoes, beets, lettuce, carrots, herbs, peppers, cucumber, squash, zucchini, and watermelon (well, at least that's what's been put in the dirt. we'll see what grows). Notice the 9" inch worm that almost made it down Ruthie's throat!





Here's Sunday afternoon.




4 comments:

Meija said...

Worms are protein, right? Congrats on settling in.

Jonah and Aja said...

She looks so much like you (Sonna). Exxpecially when she's holding a worm.

Katrina said...

I am glad you are all settled in. Moving is so hard, especially when you have kids!

We just made our blog private so send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite. My email is Katrinansmith@juno.com

We are... said...

She's so cute! It's fun to see how she's grown through the months! Be sure to let me know how your trip went!