Sonna!! Hey there!! Blogging is so great because you can find long lost friends!! This is Stacie Hawley (Noorda)!! How are you!! Your little girl is so cute! I hope all is well! Here is our family blog hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com stop by when you can!
If you go to PYZAM.COM they have tons of cute, free templates. They only problem is that it deleted all of my friends addresses. Maybe someone knows how to save them all but I don't. I had to start all over again. Hope this helps!
5 comments:
Sonna!! Hey there!! Blogging is so great because you can find long lost friends!! This is Stacie Hawley (Noorda)!! How are you!! Your little girl is so cute! I hope all is well! Here is our family blog
hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com
stop by when you can!
If you go to PYZAM.COM they have tons of cute, free templates. They only problem is that it deleted all of my friends addresses. Maybe someone knows how to save them all but I don't. I had to start all over again. Hope this helps!
I'm glad to see that you're finally blogging. Ruth is adorable!
Those eyes are to die for! Ohhh I just love her littl smile!
Hi Sonna! It was great to see you over Christmas-and meet cutie pie Ruth! Hope everything is going well for you!
Post a Comment